The "Broad" Cast

The title says it all.

My Photo
Name:

My favorite title is "Mom". Joe is the best! I am a firm believer that God exists. I usually vote Democrat. What else do you want to know? Oh yes, I am fortunate enough to be blessed with a great family and good friends.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006


My dear friend, Lisa. We have known each other since 1973. She was one year younger then me. Always a free spirit. This picture is how you would see her every time you came face to face with her. Always that beautiful smile on her face. She never was unkind or cruel to anyone or anything. The night of my car accident Lisa was caught in a fire and never got out. Now she is in heaven. My loving, selfless friend. I wish all of you could have met her. You couldn't help but fall in love with her.

I am going to miss you so much, my friend. How lucky for me that you called me "friend" too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home